THE SHOWDOWN AT 'CHOKE' PARK
There you have it- England winning their second game on the bounce - wow - Johnny keeping 'the Rose' in front. I thought Andy Farrell had a better game - his test will be in 2 weeks v Darcy and Drico - so the jury's out?? Apart from that quite boring.
Now the losers of their first game - Wales and Scotland - where the highlight was the full-time whistle!! I listened to post-match interview and Jenkins looked lost for words and his summary wasn't good as he lacked confidence and direction. Second game in charge and I think he's got problems!
The game of the weekend - Ireland v France. What a game!!
France started like a rabbit on heat - quickly surrended to the almightly green machine which molested them for some time - 78 mins in fact - only to be penetrated late with a thrust from behind. This type of 'rear-entry' is very typically French - The French are known for 'choking the rooster' but - they 'choked the croke'!! Bring on the English....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home